Saturday, December 12, 2009

I think I’m a fangirl (please read that in weird al’s “I think I’m a clone now” tone)

Alright my mom surprised me by popping in last night and having car trouble, so this blog post is already a little later than normal and I don't have


 

Now this was something I've had on my mind for a while, even before I was thinking of myself has a woman. But when it comes to fiction I enjoy, particularly anime I have, the fan tendency's of a stereotypical fangirl with the exception that I don't shove my fandom in other people's faces, well that much. Many of my friends know I'll be obsessed with the legend of Zelda and link once I get the latest iteration (Jaime be warned I'm likely to get one for Christmas) and a large part of it is my rabid obsession about link as a character, who is just above L from death note in my absolute favorite fictional characters of all time). Also at the risk of embarrassing myself, I'll admit I've thought about ending up with kenshin from rouni kenshin on more than one occasion.

You take all those three together and you could probably make an airtight argument that I am indeed a fangirl, especially if you've seen me in one of my more obsessive bouts, and while I'm no longer bothered by this, I still find it fairly odd what do you all think, am I really just a soft spoken fangirl or am I probably

No comments:

Post a Comment