Friday, November 20, 2009

the first post

well here's the first post, I suppose I should try to explain what this blog will be about. which will be kinda tough since I don't exactly have a plan for this. I'll be posting some old posts I had on a different blog that's no longer available. giving some random thoughts, some on my condition some on things I like (I'm a pretty stereotypical nerd in my interests so be warned) and some perhaps some random thoughts.

some of those posts can get a little personal but most shouldn't. I hope that some of my more intense posts might help some one out there and maybe the rest can at least mild entertain a few. and hopefully I'll be finding a satisfactory way to express myself in the process.

so yeah, I don't have a lot of thoughts for this blog at the moment, and no idea if anyone will ever even see it. but hopefully I'll stick with it and hopefully some good will come of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment