Sunday, January 23, 2011

birthday

my birthday was a couple of days ago so now I'm officially 24 years old, as such I've made the joke "still not old enough to rent a car" a number of times in the last few days.

all in all I think I had a pretty good birthday, i've been doing less and less for my birthday since I got out of high school, and this year if it weren't for my parents taking me out to a birthday dinner and movie I wouldn't have done anything but I got a few good meals and managed to see both black swan (great movie, a lot more sex then I was expecting though) and green hornet (funny movie) I also got some of my favorite food which I'll be slowing eating, unfortunately I'll be eating it slowly because pineapple always gives me sores not to try and make it last longer.

in the next couple of weeks I hope to have a post with some more detail about my struggle with depression but to be honest, those posts are really hard for me to get out, when I have the energy to type them everything in me doesn't want to dwell on the thoughts but when the thoughts are there anyway I don't have the energy to type, but in the long run getting them out there has helped tremendously in the long run so I'll try and get something typed up.

1 comment:

  1. More sex then you thought? Sorry.. Thoughts of Mila distracted me..

    sounds like you had a fun weekend though, going out and seeing the movies and such. and some of the other things I know you have done, it sounds pretty good.

    I'm just sorry you still have your depression, can make it hard to enjoy even the best of weekends. As always, if there's anything I can do to help I would be glad too. ^_^

    Now... about those scenes..

    ReplyDelete