Saturday, August 13, 2011

my writing

just thought I'd make a quick post on my writing, my cheesy erotic piece is coming slowly but it is coming. and so far it has seemed to help with my desire to write. and not in just the momentum way I was originally thinking, I think I was starting to get a little burn out on my cyberpunk piece since I really want it to be good, so much to the point were even though I only had a few pages I already had scrapped that to completely rewrite the opening.  so taking a break and writing something simple and cheesy seems to have helped me put the more enjoyable parts of writing, while I still plan to focus on the sexy one for now, I think I might end up switching between the two pieces, both to keep things rolling on my cyberpunk piece and so that I minimize the risk of the sexy piece feeling like a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment