Thursday, December 23, 2010

away for holiday

I really need to need to start working on these updates ahead of time, I still have plenty of ideas about what to talk about but I seem to easily miss weeks, mostly just from not making up my mind in time.  oh well for now I'm just poping in to say that I won't be back till early january. visitin family for the holiday and all.

in the mean time what are some of your thoughts on depression, I don't want this to be too much of a downer but there's a stigma attached to clinical depression and I don't really understand why.  plus there's always the fact that people need to state it's "actual" depression or people will assume your just being sad.  I won't name names but the second one actually happened to me recently I told I good friend that I don't' talk to very often that I've been trying to manage my depression and they started asking me what was going on in my life.  I had to point out that I've been medically diagnosed and medicated before they started to realize my depression was more then just being sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment