Saturday, April 10, 2010

incase of zombie, I may be screwed aka the zombie plan

ok if you hang out with a bunch of nerds long enough a few subjects are almost guranteed to show up, being the nerd I am I decided to bring this one up myself so without further ado.

what's your zombie plan?

truth be told in that respects I'm probably fairly screwed, I have a small apartment with only three areas that can be sealed off from the others, two of those areas have huge windows that could easily fit three people walking through without real crowding, and given that I'm on the first floor they would be a defenante entry point for zombies locked or not. so if I'm caught suddenly my bathroom is the only safe place. but I don't fair much better if I have some time I live close to a school and practically on a major road that would fill up quickly. I think my best bet would be to grab my wooden practice sword (just as useful as a baseball bat) and oddly enough go to the building i work in. it's a reasonably sturdy building that has a few different rooms I could retreat to in case of breach, most of which have food supplies, even if I'll have to break a vending machine to get it (most more than just candy as well). it even has back up generators that kick in automatically and according to the management can last 24 hours.  not sure how long I would be able to last but I think that's probably my best bet.

though I'm glad i'll never have to put that too the test it is a fun little thought experiment to go through every one in a while. so anybody else care to share their zombie plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment