Saturday, January 9, 2010

next week, something entertaining (hopefully)

ok today I was hoping to have a somewhat entertaining post on some gaming habits I've observed (including in myself) but I keep getting new ideas for it so I'm no were near being ready to post it, admittedly dragon age isn't helping either. so I'll work on it over the weekend I promise you I'll have something nice next week in the mean time if any of you have any gaming behaviors you'd like to submit feel encourage the more the better, and I'll probably use every one I can find. and just as an example of what I'm looking for the examples I have not using your best abilities due to worrying something worse might be coming up, grinding, stock piling weapons, needing to grab every little item before you can continue the main story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment