Saturday, January 2, 2010

christmas/quite

first off, I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope all of you are doing well

second is that I'd like to apologize for being so quite for the last couple of weeks, I wish I could say I've been busy but as odd as it sounds the problems nearly the oppisite of being busy I've had some time off work, and while not as bad as it was a few weeks ago I still seem to be in my depressions cycle, so I've been spending most of my time marred in escapisim, bad I know, I learned a while ago it's just "self medicating" but it's really is one of the few things that keeps the depressive thoguths from taking root when I'm not on the meds for it.

any way to make a long story short (and significantly less whiny) now that I'm going back to my normal work routine I should be back to the update schedule I've had

No comments:

Post a Comment