Sunday, January 31, 2010

feeling down

sorry for the lack of updates, been feeling down, I know most of you are probably tired of hearing about this but my depression is flaring up again, so every time I try to get the energy to do something more involving than video games my enthusiasm just dies down, I know that probably doesn't make since to a lot of people. but when my depression flares up it really does take away my motivation to do anything, even things I really want to do and enjoy doing, I've slowly started up a number of small creative projects, no idea how many will stick but I hope it will help me pull out of this, and among the projects is trying to get my blog up and running again.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand. You even are just sitting still, feeling Blah and thinking how you are not feeling like doing anything, right? It sucks when depression drowns you. Hang in there Sweetie, and I hope you get some things helping you feel creative and motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alexia, it's may be a bit overdue but I think I'm finally starting to get some of my steam back

    ReplyDelete