Sunday, March 11, 2012

update

really need to get back to my substantial posts soon, but I've been having trouble finding the motivation lately,  also I should have put that I was going on vacation up here it's the main reason why I missed the last couple of weeks.

anyway I've graduated with my associates degree in information technology, and come fall I'll be starting up a bachelors program for computer science.  I also managed to get enough money for mass effect 3 (mostly due to a more generous tax return then I was expecting) which I've been enjoying so far.  also really going to enjoy seeing how commander Shepard story plays out.  although the day one DLC (which is important to the lore of the series) and being forced to install origin (EA's answer to steam, although it's still really far behind and I've encountered regular bugs, though none of them cause significant problems, mostly just odd) though personally I don't find these problems to be nearly as big as some people are making them out to be.

1 comment: