Saturday, May 7, 2011

glasses

ok I have about three topics I'd like to talk about, but energy seems to be a bit low lately. hopefully I'll get to them soon.  in the mean time the title says it all.  looks like I'm probably going to be getting a pair of glasses soon.  I haven't seen the optometrist yet (appointment this wensday) but based on how well I could see the stage compared to other family members at a show I saw a few days ago it's pretty probably I'll be getting something. though I'm not sure what, my child hood history indicated I'd need reading classes when I got older, but now it looks like I may be near sighted.

either way I've started looking into what to get. I don't know a lot of the options out there but my insurance does cover scratch resistant lenses, so that one's pretty much a given. I'll have to check on how much transition lenses cost, there not covered but it would be handy to have a ready pair of sunglasses for driving.  and the part I'm the least familiar with, the frames. my insurance will cover up to $130 for the frames but I don't even know were to start with those, for now I'll probably just take a look at what they  have available were I'm getting my eye's checked.

1 comment:

  1. I had to get glasses after headaches started while in graduate school. My frames way back then cost around $160, they are simple. If the lens coverage has anti-glare I would recommend that as mine is really cool. Its OK, just means we have to have a bit of aid. Good Luck with it Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete