Saturday, November 21, 2009

a little about me

I figured I'd make a post of some basic information about who I am before I started delving into some of the topics I'm likely to get to

first off the title I threw it together before I changed my mind about this blog, and it is some what accurate. I consider myself to be a woman, though admittedly my body currently contradicts that fact, I haven't yet started trying to correct that, I plan to some day but there are a few obstetrical in my way that I'm working on getting through.

I'm a fantasy/sci-fi geek emphasising the fantasy part, I spend a lot of my spare time playing video games, gravitating towards RPG's or anything with a heavy story basis (yes I love the bio-ware games) after that it's anime then books, and I've only recently started into comics.

I'm an avid pen and paper RPG gamer when I can find a group and I'm almost always involved in a few play by post or IM RP's

I currently work IT and I hope to become a computer programmer some day and would be ecstatic if I could be a game programmer and dip my hands into design.

and that's about all I can think of now, if anyone ever asks I'd be willing to list some of my favorite titles in any genre, but if I were to get into any more detail it would probably remove material for future posts. I just thought it would be a good idea to have some basic info up front

No comments:

Post a Comment